7.6.11

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.



Friends. They say that it is one of the best gifts a person can have. They can be our family extension when we feel sad, alone or we need someone to talk to. We have so many definitions of friends. But for me, my friends are my family. And when I’m with them, my world feels better. 
I’m a kind of person who doesn’t share much to my parents especially with matters to the heart. And it is my friends whom I can really say my emotions and true feelings. It is with them that I laughed the hardest. It is with them that I am comfortable showing who I am without the fear of judgment or prejudice.
 In my friends’ circle, we support each other from crushes up to family problems. We always make it to a point to be there to each other no matter what. Yes, our friendship also went from misunderstandings and fights. But at the end of the day, our love and care for each other remains the most important thing.
It is really true that no man is an island. We need friends to survive. We need their constant pat on our backs, their GOOD LUCK text in our cell phones and their warm hugs and advices. So I say we should take good care with our friends. After all, friends are one of the hardest things to find. 

No comments:

Post a Comment